Thursday, August 15, 2019

The Lion King (2019)


10 August 2019. Toho cinemas Roppongi hills - with john TCX version (+200yen) screen 7 - lane C.
★★★★★★★★★☆ The graphics were unbelievable! So real!! They were pretty truthful to the original which I like - the parts they changed, wasn't too bad either! I liked how scars song was like he was talking - but I do miss a bit of the evilness in the original song. Beyonce was all beyonce as nala. haha zazu was great. samba was great. mufasa - the same! which is also amazing. What I missed a bit was rafiki. I missed his craziness from the original. he was too normal in this one. BUT I think the graphics on Rafiki was the BEST!! SOOOOOO beautiful. Timon and Pumba were also greatly played out - very close to the original. I am interested to see it in Japanese. 3D seems interesting too. Definitely recommend watching this! Love the original, love this version too.

No comments:

Post a Comment